Can Am Recovery Services is passionate to help families and their loved ones on their journey in recovery. Patricia Pike CEO of Can Am Interventions , Interventions Canada and Can Am Recovery Services; is a native of Canada and has dual citizenship in United States . She has worked professionally in the addiction and mental health field in both countries for over 25 years. Our services are both in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and San Francisco Bay Area, California offering Recovery Sober Companionship, Clinical Case Management and Assessment Treatment Planning, to help individuals that are suffering with addictions, mental health, complex trauma and/or relationship issues.
- Studies have indicated that the 90 days of treatment gives the best outcomes for importa long term recovery.
- The data is clear that relapse rates are after treatment and the majority of people with an addictive disorder or mental health have at least one relapse.
- It is another well-known fact that the majority of relapses happen within the first three months after treatment and up to sixty percent of those suffering substance abuse disorders relapse.
- With relapse rates as high as 75% after treatment, it has also been proven that one/one, sober companionship and family coaching services, can be highly successful part of recovery.
Drawing on my professional experience of over 25 years professionally working in addiction and mental health treatment and over 26 years on my own personal recovery process, I am very clear on how to best support clients on the journey of recovery using many treatment modalities and approaches .
At Can Am Recovery Services, our mission statement, is that are persons working at Can Am Recovery Services will be required to be trained in the addiction studies and/or in the mental health field.
SERVICES related to Sober & Recovery Companionship and Case Management:
- Assessment and treatment planning are part of the process of meeting the needs of our clients, to formulate a recovery plans for long term recovery and treatment outcomes.
- Working with families by creating a new Mission statement and Recovery message to support can the process of making changes for the entire family system.
- It is vital for families to have some involvement in thier their loved ones recovery process. That does not mean that the family need to be involved in all the details of their loved ones therapeutic processes. However, it is important for the families to be part of the solution and become educated on how to communicate and start the journey of healing together.