Professional Interventions saves lives

I’ve had a very interesting and successful month, helping many families and successfully managing, treatment placement throughout the U. S, Canada and the UK. Thank you to the hardworking professions, working in treatment programs treating addictions, mental health and complex trauma, helping to transform untreated persons lives.

 

The statistics of professionals facilitating interventions shows that 85% of persons intervened on will accept treatment on the day of an intervention. The other 15% will eventually either go into professional treatment modalities or seek some type of help for their addictions.

If you have a loved one struggling with addictions or complex trauma and mental health. Can Am Interventions can help.

visit my website at http://www.canaminterventions.com

contact: 415-827-3725 or email

patti.pike@canaminterventions.com

Patricia CEO has worked in the addiction and mental health field for over 25 years both in Canada and the United States.

#interventionsaveslives #familescanrecover #addictioncanbearrestedwithprofessionalhelp #canaminterventionsDB526F5F-8997-4C9C-B1FD-DCBF7DA7CD6C

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s